People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

And Here is the Mystery Picture!!

Sorry for the delay in getting this picture posted.
My sister Grace took it and she said I could use it for today's picture.
Tomorrow evening I will publish your comments and the correct answer!

CLUE: In the summer, this is green with a purple flower on top!
Photobucket

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy said:

Canadian Thistle.

Anonymous said...

Taylor said:

Unfortunately, I don't have any good guesses! lol But, as always, I can't wait to find out what it is!! Oh, and I LOVE the color purple! ;)

Blessings,
~Taylor

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I'd have to say a kind of seed. It's probably not correct, but oh well. =D
~Stephanie

Rachel Grace said...

Hi Hannah!
OOOOOOHHHHHH... I think I know what the picture is, I cannot seem to think of the plant's real name, but my daddy always called it a "Cockle burr"... Is that right?
Also, thank you for all of your book ideas! I will add them to my booklist, I can't wait to post it on my blog.
Thank you Hannah,
You sis' in Christ,
Rachel Grace

Mary Ann said...

Chives????

MInTheGap said...

Looks to me like burdock covered in snow?

Jessica Rebekah said...

I have no clue what plant this is! I'm looking forward to learning what it is! :)

~Jess