RULE: USING ONLY ONE WORD - Not as easy as you might think- answer the following questions.
Where is your cell phone? none
Your mother? couch.
Your father? couch.
Your favorite thing? God
Your dream last night? stupid.
Your favorite drink? Milk
What room are you in? Living
Your hobby? reading
Your fear? bats
(only when they fly into my bedroom. yikes!)
Where do you want to be in 6 years? this I can't answer in only one word.
I only want to be where God wants me to be in 6 years. Where that will be, I don't know!
Where were you last night? nod
Something that you aren't? prissy.
Wish list item? dog. please, can't I add fiddle and camera?
Last thing you did? typed.
What are you wearing? multi
TV? no.
Name one of your pets: Daffy.
Good Friends? many.
Your life? Him!
Your mood? evening.
Missing someone? friends
Drinking? dragonwell.
Your car? none.
Something you're not wearing? socks.
Outside? blizzard.
Your favorite store? resale.
Your favorite color? purple.
When is the last time you cried? yesterday :P
Where do you go to over and over? dashboard.
My favorite place to eat? home
Favorite place I'd like to be at right now? here.
I got this tag from Stephanie at Stephanie's Saga. Thanks Stephanie!
If you are wearing purple or green, I TAG YOU!! If you want to do this tag, I TAG YOU!!
Let me know in your comment if you are going to to this tag so that way I can read yours.
Thanks!!

2 comments:
Great tag! I love tags and quizzes, but unfortunately I'm not wearing anything purple or green so I guess I can't do this tag! :( LOL :P
~Jess
Oh Hannah, this looks like so much fun! I think I'll do it, but I'm going to use my other blog. Thanks!
SOLI DEO GLORIA!
-Kyrie<><
Post a Comment