For today's post instead of writing about all the fun we had yesterday, I am going to do this tag and an award!
I was tagged by Jenna! Thank you!
Here are the rules:
1, Do quick post about the person that tagged you saying thanks
2, Answer the 10 questions
3, Follow 3 new blogs and list them.
4, Tag 6 people
5, Challenge one person to do something fun or crazy
Jenna has a very nice blog Feminine Farmgirl. I enjoy her posts very much. She is a sweet young lady that honors God through her writings. The reason I enjoy her blog is because I live on a farm too and I also enjoy being feminine, and it is an encouragement to me to see other young ladies like that.
Here are the rules:
1, Do quick post about the person that tagged you saying thanks
2, Answer the 10 questions
3, Follow 3 new blogs and list them.
4, Tag 6 people
5, Challenge one person to do something fun or crazy
Jenna has a very nice blog Feminine Farmgirl. I enjoy her posts very much. She is a sweet young lady that honors God through her writings. The reason I enjoy her blog is because I live on a farm too and I also enjoy being feminine, and it is an encouragement to me to see other young ladies like that.
2: Have you ever tried to ride a cow? Not tried, but I have ridden a cow and it was fun!
3: Have you ever milked a cow or goat? Oh yes! And this year in the spring when our cows and goats freshen I will be doing alot of this!
3: Have you ever milked a cow or goat? Oh yes! And this year in the spring when our cows and goats freshen I will be doing alot of this!
4: Have you ever been to a Demolition Derby? No.
5: What is your favorite Country song? Um... I don't know! I like more bluegrass-y music. But I have heard some country songs that I like.
6: Do you like to hunt? I would like to! I still have to take hunter's safety. I want to go out deer hunting, and small game hunting. So no, I don't hunt- yet but I want to soon!
7: Have you ever cooked your breakfast over an open fire in your backyard? I don't think I have myself, but others in my family have... I am sure I will sometime!
8: Have you ever thought that the muck was shallow and when you stepped in it, you sank knee deep? Probley, although I don't remember when!
9: What is the hardest thing you have ever done? I don't know! I can't think of any thing right now.
10: (The question is optional) What's one of your most embarrassing moments?
Oh! Let's see, there are many things that I have done that were embarrassing...
some of the things would not make sense if I tried to write it out. And I can't think of anything right now.
Thankfully this is an optional Q!
The six people that I tag, will be
The first 6 people that comment. That could be YOU!! Hurry up!
The thing that I challenge the six of you to do:
Write a handwritten letter or note to a friend.
An elderly friend or a grandparent would be the best friend to send it to.
x
The Award:
I was awarded the Fresh Squeezed Award by Taylor!

The Lemonade Stand Award is awarded for being a blogger who shows great attitude and gratitude.
There are just a few rules for accepting this wonderful award:
There are just a few rules for accepting this wonderful award:
- Put the Lemonade logo on your blog or within your post.
- Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude or gratitude.
- Link the nominees within your post.
- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award
I award:
And the next 5 people to comment whose names are NOT written above.
Pictures coming soon,

1 comment:
Thank you very much for the Award, Hannah!!
~Jessica
Post a Comment