People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Sunday, January 24, 2010

I am working on getting a new background. So, if everything looks messed up and ugly that is why! I am also going to try to make myself a new blog button to match my background. . . we will see how that works out!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks good so far. How did you make your blog button? I thought you could only do one through photobucket, but it doesn't look like you did. Keep up the great prettifying of your blog. =D
~Stephanie

Charity Nee said...

doing good...

Rachel Grace said...

I can't wait to see it all done Hannah!
Love you!
Rachel Grace

Jennifer said...

How do you make a button?

~Jenn

Love the background by the way!

Jessica Rebekah said...

Love your new background! It's so pretty!! Your button is also very pretty, I think it goes well with you background! :D

~Jessica