I don't know why, but it is taking really really long for me to upload pictures. I wanted to post some pictures of our newest animals- can you guess?
They are SO cute.
There are five of them.
Two are white, one is black, and two are black and white.
Three are bucks, two are does.
One is so cute, so tiny, and likes to lick your hand- and he's my favorite :).
They like to chew.
Our cat's stare at them with eyes hungry for a rare dinner-- don't worry, they are safe in a cage.
They love the sugar beets we give them. . . sweet treat.
They don't all have names, but one of the black and white one's name is Sweet Patchouli.
They don't make any sounds- maybe a little squeak or sniffle, but for the most part they are quiet.
We used to have these kind of animals on our farm a few years ago, but our dog could not get it into his head that they were not to kill. He was fine with all the other animals- even the tiniest baby ones but when he saw this kind of animal he must have thought it was a pest of some kind. One good reason not to have a dog. . . I still want one though.
When I was younger, I had one of these kind of animals. Her name was Nippit. She was black and white and very sweet.
Once when my oldest brother was two years old, Mama bought him one of these animals. We lived in the city. My brother loved (squeezed) that poor little animal a little too much and by the next day it had died. Kind of funny now, but I guess it was not too funny when it happened =D.
Have you guessed what the addition to our farm is?
Oh yes, I changed my background again. I think I'll keep this one till spring though. I liked the purple one, but I like this one better. And about my blog button, please don't put it on your blog yet. I am still playing around with it and want to change it some.
And as you will see, I also got a new signature! I made my own!! Yeah! I did it on this website called mylivesignature.com. And I am also working on making a header too! So now I've learned how to make a button (by the way, here is the link to the place where I learned how: designtipsbloggers.blogspot.com), a header, and a signature. Now I should try to make a background. . . I think that would be hard though!!
Good Night!

3 comments:
My guess is: Bunnies?!
Thank you for your nice long comment last night. :) I loved reading about how you learned to play piano and the desire to learn that God put in your heart...
Oh, and as for guesses for my newest mystery picture--feel free to guess as many things as you like!
I need to get my day started. I may have babysitting again if the roads are good enough to travel on.
Have a lovely day!
~Cora
PS. I like your new signature and background. :)
Bunny rabbits???
Well, I thought at first your new animals were kittens, but now...
Oh! Are they rabbits!? Whatever they are, they sound very nice ;)
I LOVE your new blog look by the way! I liked the purple one too, but this one is even nicer I think :) !
And thanks for the button and signature links! I want to check those out!
SOLI DEO GLORIA!
-Kyrie<><
Post a Comment