People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Matthew 5:44 Challenge

Jenna, over at Feminine Farmgirl is having a Matthew 5:44 challenge. There is still some time to start! You can go to her blog Feminine Farmgirl to see what The Challenge is all about.
Here is a picture of the scripture hanging I made for my wall:

I will have the mystery up and posted latter on today, so please come back! Sorry for the delay.
Photobucket

5 comments:

Mary Ann said...

This is such good scripture!! I also will take the challenge. So enjoy you sweet blog.

Anonymous said...

Hannah,

are you still going to post a mystery picture??


Mary C.

Rachel Grace said...

What a wonderful thing to do Hannah. I would really like to do the challenge, I think it is a great idea for working on being kind to other brothers and sisters in the faith, thanks!
Love you,
Rachel Grace

Kyrie said...

Wow Hannah, you really got elaborate with your wall hanging!

I hope to do the challenge also, but I've picked a person who is really unkind to me, so I'm afraid this will be a difficult time... Please pray for me that I would be able to truly love this person, and that the Lord would help me, and give me grace and patience as I do this.

SOLI DEO GLORIA!

-Kyrie<><

Jenna said...

Hannah,
Your verse looks GREAT!! I'm so glad that you are participating in the challenge with me - it's an encouragement and provides accountability!

Love,
Jenna