the journal of a young lady living on a farm in the wooded hills of northern michigan
Hey Hannah!I'm coming over here to let you know, that you have won the giveaway at Beyond the Cover!!!!! Congratulations!Please email me at femininefarmgirl@gmail.com with your address and the book will be sent to you asap:)Thanks!Jenna
Hi !You say at the top to leave a comment, so here I am! Enjoy your book-its REALLY good!
Congratulations on winning the givaway Hannah! It's a great book. :)
Hi Hannah!I went and signed up for the giveaway. Thank you for posting about it! And congratulations on winning the book giveaway!Love you my friend,Rachel Grace
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hey Hannah!
I'm coming over here to let you know, that you have won the giveaway at Beyond the Cover!!!!! Congratulations!
Please email me at femininefarmgirl@gmail.com with your address and the book will be sent to you asap:)
Thanks!
Jenna
Hi !
You say at the top to leave a comment, so here I am! Enjoy your book-its REALLY good!
Congratulations on winning the givaway Hannah! It's a great book. :)
Hi Hannah!
I went and signed up for the giveaway. Thank you for posting about it! And congratulations on winning the book giveaway!
Love you my friend,
Rachel Grace
Post a Comment