Awww, those bunnies are so cute! I love your new background Hannah! I am thinking about getting another one myself but I am hesitant because when my brother Josh did it, he lost some of his blogger information. Where you able to save it all just fine? Thanks! Kelsey
Oh, dear I was too late to guess on your previous post - but anyway my guess would have been rabbits although hamsters did cross my mind but some of the descriptions didn't quite fit! lol
Your little rabbits are so CUTE!! My sister and I would love to have rabbits! :D
8 comments:
Awww, those bunnies are so cute!
I love your new background Hannah! I am thinking about getting another one myself but I am hesitant because when my brother Josh did it, he lost some of his blogger information. Where you able to save it all just fine?
Thanks!
Kelsey
Oh, dear I was too late to guess on your previous post - but anyway my guess would have been rabbits although hamsters did cross my mind but some of the descriptions didn't quite fit! lol
Your little rabbits are so CUTE!!
My sister and I would love to have rabbits! :D
~Jessica
Thanks Hannah!
If something weird does happen, you'll know why! :)
Oh, the rabbits are soooooooooooooo cute Hannah! I love the pictures of them, and the post below this that you wrote of them!
Blessings,
Rachel Grace
Little bunnies are so adorable!! :D
~Taylor
ADORABLE!!!!! i especially love that black one...
the smallest black n white one was mine its name is Precious!! OLIVIA..
Aww so cute! :) Sweet blog too.
Blessings- Emily
Post a Comment