People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Just for Today

Today I cleaned out two of our refrigerators. We have 3, one is just for all "regular refrigerator stuff", one is for milk, and one is for eggs. I cleaned out the milk and egg refrigerators. We have them off right now because we don't have many eggs or much milk.
Normally this job would be one of my not so favorite jobs to do, but I actually enjoyed it today! Mama bought a new CD, "This Bright Morning" by Fernando Ortega, and I had that playing while I worked and sang along! I always enjoy learning new songs to sing to the Lord! This is one of my favorites on there:

Children of the living God come and sing sing out loud children of the living God Sing to the Living God


Sing of the wonders he has made bird in flight falling rain
Sing of the wonders he has made sing to the living God

Chorus:
How he loves us with great love he who sits enthroned above for our lives he spilled his blood sent his spirit like a flood Children of the Living God sing to the living God


Sing of his gentle healing hands how they found the lowliest man sing of his gentle healing hands sing to the living God


Sing of the mercy that he gives though we sin he forgives sing of the mercy that he gives sing to the living God (Chorus)

Sing for the morning when he comes in the clouds glorious son sing for the morning when he comes sing to the living God (Chorus)


P.S. I have a mystery picture planed for tomorrow! I'll post it then.
Cora Beth, over at Maiden in the House of God has a very mysterious mystery picture posted right now =D!

4 comments:

Cora Beth said...

It sounds like you had a busy day cleaning too! I didn't have my head in a refridgerator, but did have it in my drawers that very much needed straightening out!!! It's so nice to have things organized again. :)

Thanks for sharing that song--and for sharing about my mystery picture! You're a dear...

Charity Nee said...

cool lyrics... i love fernando ortega!!

Jessica Rebekah said...

Wow you must have a lot of eggs and milk! Lovely song - I also like listening to music when I'm busy cleaning or organizing!:D

~Jessica

Rachel Grace said...

Oh, I really like Fernamdo Ortega's music too. I think I might get out some of his CDs now! Children of the Living God is one of my favorites on this bright hout also.
Love you Hannah!
Blessings,
Rachel Grace