People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A Mystery Picture!!

Last night I was thinking that I might not be able to do a mystery picture today because I could not think of anything to take a picture of. And plus I was feeling sick too and I did not want to go outside to take a picture either. While I was thinking all of this, I realized that I was looking right at something that would make a good mystery picture! So, here it is!!
Was this: Too Hard? Too Easy? Just Right? Let me know in your comment.
All comments with guesses will be published tomorrow when I post the correct answer.
Have Fun!
Photobucket

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hannah,

I think it looks like a hornet nest!!

I thought it was just right. I was able to see enough to get a good view of it, yet not enough to see exactly what it was!! Can't wait to see!!


Mary C.

Anonymous said...

I'd say a mud wasp's nest? It's a really cool pic, whatever it is. =D
~Stephanie

Kyrie said...

A hornet's nest!?

Just right! ;)

SOLI DEO GLORIA!

-Kyrie<><

Livvy said...

OoOoo... a wasp's nest! *shudders*
My brother found one in our woods several weeks ago, and brought it inside. After a few days we had to take it back outside, though, because it was attacting huge wasps into our house!

Blessings,
~Livvy

Miss Grace Elizabeth said...

I know what that is! It is right to the right of me!

Olivia Esther said...

A bee hive? miss ya hannah - Olivia - God bless!

Amy said...

A wasp nest.

Cora Beth said...

Is it a woodpecker hole? Or else, maybe a squirral made it? Hmmm....

I personally like the hard ones, Hannah, even when I don't know at all what it is. That just makes it more exciting to come see the answer! :)

I hope you're feeling better now~

Jessica Rebekah said...

It looks like some tree bark?

I'm sorry to hear you're sick, I hope you feel better soon!!

~Jessica