People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Friday, January 29, 2010

A Young Maiden's Daybook

I have seen others do this on their blog and finally thought I'd give it a try. I think everyone normally does it on mondays but I wanted to do it today.

Today… Friday, January 29th, 2010.

Outside my window…Cloudy and cold.

I am thinking… About my day.

I am thankful for... Godly Parents.

I am wearing… A black floral jumper with a bright green jacket.

I am reading…I need a new book. I just finished Love's Abiding Joy.

I am creating… some yarn!

One of my favorite things. . . making dinner for my family. Tonight I am going to make seared chicken sandwiches.

For education this week… The daily tasks around the house.

A keeper at home skill I am using/learning … How to plan my day better.

A spiritual lesson I’m learning… "Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord". And, "Let your speech be alway with grace."


A godly character trait I plan to work on… Being a servant in all things.

Scripture I am memorizing… I am not memorizing any scripture right now, but I have been thinking about starting.


I am praying for… Guidance.

For the rest of the week… I want to only speak things that edify and build up. I want to be more of a servant also.

A picture I’d like to share
(Me and Sweet Patchouli)

3 comments:

Charity Nee said...

cool!! can you leave me a comment at www.charebear1010.blogspot.com and tell me how to do that?
hugs!

Taylor said...

I love that picture, Hannah! It's so cute. :)

~Taylor

Jessica Rebekah said...

Interesting post! :D Very cute picture!

~Jessica