People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Another Favorite Song From Fernando Ortega's CD

Oh Thou, in whose presence my soul takes delight, on whose in affliction I call, my comfort by day, and my song in the night, my hope, my salvation, my all.

Where dost thou, dear Shepherd, resort with thy sheep to feed them in pastures of love? Say, way in the valley of death should I weep or alone in this wilderness rove?

Oh way should I wander, an alien from thee, or cry in the desert for bread? Thy foes will rejoice when my sorrows they see, and smile at the tears I have shed.

He looks and ten thousands of angels rejoice, and myriads wait for His word; He speaks, and eternity, filled with His voice, re-echoes the praise of the Lord.

Dear Shepherd, I hear, and will follow Thy call I know the sweet sound of your voice. Restore and defend me, for Thou art my all, and in Thee I will ever rejoice. by: Joseph Swaim

Today I did laundry. I washed some hung some on the line (we don't have a dryer =), and folded some, and put some away. When I was up above our CTB (certified-to-be) kitchen, to hang up the laundry (we have a laundry line up there) I felt like spinning some yarn. We are storing all our "wool stuff" up there. So I got the spinning wheel set up and started spinning. I was working with merino wool and the fibers are really short so it was kind of hard to spin but it was fun nonetheless. I got the first spool done and am working on the second. Th first spool is multi-colored, the second spool is going to be all black. I think when I ply them together the results will be nice-- we'll see!
About the mystery picture, I have enjoyed reading all your guesses. So far two people have got it correct one person got it exactly right =D! Keep guessing, you have till tomorrow morning!!
Lot's of Love,

2 comments:

Charity Nee said...

like your new profile pic.... like the song!

Rachel Grace said...

Can you show some pictures of the yarn you spun Hannah? I would love to see it!
Blessings,
Rachel Grace