Dear Hannah, I enjoyed reading about your busy day! I too had a busy day, but it was spent in Bismarck... I still don't understand how going to town and running around all day can make a person so tired, when a full days' work doesn't wear you out 3/4ths that much? I'm so glad to be a country girl!!!
About this mystery picture of yours... When I looked at it first, I thought it was the door into your clay oven, but then I realized it was a bit too flat. I was trying to figure it out when my brothers said what it was and then I could see it clearly! :) Are we right that it's the bottom plug-in hole in an outlet? (My brothers said the proper name for it, but they're in bed now and I've forgotten what they called it, so I hope you know what I mean.) :)
Sleep well~ (and thanks for all your guesses on my mystery picture!) Cora
6 comments:
an electrical outlet?
I haven't a clue what this is!! Looking forward to discovering the mystery picture! :D
~Jessica
Telephone jack receiver??
Hannah,
It looks like...well, an opening obviously, To an oven, maybe??
ummmmm! the ground opening of an electrical outlet! cant wait to see what the answer is!! Olivia..
Dear Hannah,
I enjoyed reading about your busy day! I too had a busy day, but it was spent in Bismarck... I still don't understand how going to town and running around all day can make a person so tired, when a full days' work doesn't wear you out 3/4ths that much? I'm so glad to be a country girl!!!
About this mystery picture of yours... When I looked at it first, I thought it was the door into your clay oven, but then I realized it was a bit too flat. I was trying to figure it out when my brothers said what it was and then I could see it clearly! :) Are we right that it's the bottom plug-in hole in an outlet? (My brothers said the proper name for it, but they're in bed now and I've forgotten what they called it, so I hope you know what I mean.) :)
Sleep well~ (and thanks for all your guesses on my mystery picture!)
Cora
Post a Comment