People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Pictures.

A beautiful sunset. . .
That is our house/farm in the background...
Our neighbor Taylor pulling Grace on a sled...
Grace pushing Nathanael (neighbor girls, Abby and Taylor in background). . .
Hills. . .
Enoch skiing. . .
Me skiing =D. . .

Some toffee-peanut-butter cookies that Mama made. . .

My sisters and I had fun using a cookie press (some of them obviously did not turn out!!) . . .

Painting the certified kitchen. Can you see the lovely light blackberry colored paint??

Rosemary that we are FINALLY able to over winter!!!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Taylor said...

Love the pictures!! :)

Cora Beth said...

I really like your new blog background, Hannah! It's so pretty!!!

I'm glad your kitchen is coming along so nicely. It's always fun to have a project to work on as a family!

Rest well~
Cora

Charity Nee said...

kitchen looks cool!!! and i love the sunset pics!! God bless!
hugs

Jessica Rebekah said...

Beautiful pictures Hannah!!
I've never tasted toffee-peanut-butter cookies, but they sure do look good! You and your family are always making yummy goodies - wish I could taste them all! :D

The kitchen is looking great!!

~Jessica

Amber Noella said...

The pictures of the sunsets made me smile! Love them!