People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Friday, November 27, 2009

Grace and I went to our sister's house today for a visit. We had a wonderfully pleasant time together! And as always, I had fun with my nephews! i started reading a book that my sister had and now I have to get it from the library because I need to know the rest of the story!
I am planing on going to market with Mama tomorrow. So, I should get to bed!
I will leave you with this lovely poem. It is a song, but I do not know the tune!


~~~~~~~~~~~~Y~~~~~~~~~~~~

Draw Me Closer To The Father

Draw me closer to the Lamb

When I’m tired when I’m weary

Hold me in Your tender hand

When it’s stormy and I’m troubled

Lift me up and help me stand

Just draw me closer to the Father

Draw me closer to the Lamb


When I’m in trouble and temptation

When there’s nothing I can do

I have no other choice

But to come closer in to You

Teach me Lord to be patient

And to put my trust in You

My daily prayer my only hope is to

Draw closer unto You

4 comments:

Taylor said...

I'm glad you had such a nice visit with your sister. I don't know that song either, but the words are wonderful! I'm glad you posted it. :)

God bless,
~Taylor

Jennifer said...

I love that poem!! Thanks for posting! Have a good time at the market!

~Jenn

Cora Beth said...

Thanks for sharing that poem/song, Hannah!

I'm glad you had such a nice time at your sisters' house--and I hope you can find that book at the library! :)

It looks like your part of the world actually has more snow than ND does currently. (We don't have any, as it keeps melting whenever there is a little bit.)

I wanted to tell you too that I really enjoyed your 51 things you were thankful for and especially all of the pictures! I was curious what your sister and her husband looked like, and now I know. :)

Well, here's wishing you a day of joy in the snow.

Cora
PS. I used this blog background too for a while and still think it's so pretty!

Kyrie said...

That's a beautiful poem Hannah! Thank you for sharing it! If you ever find the music also, I'd love to know about it too!

SOLI DEO GLORIA!

-Kyrie<><