People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Monday, November 30, 2009

LET IT SNOW!!! LET IT SNOW!!! OH LET IT SNOW!!!

I am looking for a winter background, because even though I thought it would never come...
Winter DID!!!!!
Me my brothers and my sister are having lots of fun with it, even though it is still a little bit! Daddy checked the weather and from now until Wednesday it is supposed to be rainy/snowy off and on. But, Wednesday and for the rest of the week it is supposed to be snow, snow SNOW!!! I am not sure what the weather is for next week, but oh I think it will be SNOW!!!
Three cheers for winter!!! Hip Hip! Hurrah!
A snowman even arrived too!

"Old man winter, I welcome you!"

20 comments:

Cora Beth said...

You really DO have snow!!! I love the snowman pictures. :)

Hannah said...

Thanks Cora! Do you have any snow where you live?
~Hannah

Amy said...

I love the night snowflake pictures.

The Cowgirls said...

Hey Hannah!!!
Thanks for commenting and becomeing a follower!! Ilove your blog too We became followers!! Beautiful Pictures !! Love Hannah

Anna Joy said...

None here, thank goodness!! I HATE snow. I guess it will be here pretty soon though. ::sigh::

Taylor said...

That's some beautiful snow! And I love the snowman! The only time we ever had some real snow was on Valentines Day in 2004. We got like an inch and we made our own snowman too! It was fun.

Oh, and in response the comment you left on my blog: Yes! You're right. ...But I didn't publish your comment because we don't really want just anyone to know. You're only the second person who has mentioned it, lol! The other girl was completely shocked when she found out! :D

Anyway, enjoy all the snow for the rest of the week!

~Taylor

Allix Ruby said...

I love winter!! I wish it snowed more in Texas :'( hehe ;)

miranda said...

WOW! i wish we had that kind of snow here! Nice pictures! looks like you guys were having fun! miss you all!
~miranda~

♥Libby♥ said...

We don't have snow here... instead, we got the big ol' sun!

Hannah said...

Thanks Amy! I am glad you enjoyed them!

Hannah said...

Yes, it will be there soon Anna! I think you live closer to the lake!

Hannah said...

Oh you are welcome Hannah! Thanks for following my blog cowgirls! I am glad you like it!

Hannah said...

Isn't it Taylor? I am so looking forward to more!
I am sure you had alot of fun when you got snow. I can't imagine what it would be like without a snowy winter... I have lived in MI all my life!

I was surprised too when I found out!
believe me, I will enjoy the snow!

Hannah said...

Yes, winter is so nice! Do you ever get snow where you live in TX?

Hannah said...

It's a-comin' Miranda! Miss you too! Hope we can see you soon!
Thanks for visiting my blog, come again!
Let your family know I said Hi!

Hannah said...

Well Libby,The sun is nice too! :)

Tessa Voccola said...

Lucky! you actually get snow! I have a cat that looks just like yours!

Hannah said...

Yes we do!
What is your cats name? This particular cat has more than one name. We like to pretend that he thinks he is an owl (because he looks like a great horned owl with his big ears and eyes:). His original name was Basil, but now he has many names including: Ineresting (don't ask me where that one came from. I don't know!), Ibby, Hooters, and hooty. My brothers pretend that he says his real name, his owl name, is "Mordecai-Hootyeye-Loosefeather"! :)
He is a fun kitty!
Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Miranda said...

WOW looks like you guys are having fun! i wish we had some of that snow over here! I wish you all so much!!
~miranda~

you are welcome to vist my blog
www.randi-travelnotes.blogspot.com

Kyrie said...

Love it! I just love winter! We hardly get any snow down here in the south though :( But the forecast says it is supposed to snow tonight!! Maybe it will!

SOLI DEO GLORIA!

-Kyrie<><