People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Friday, November 13, 2009

Just for Today... Or, maybe I should say YESTERDAY???? :)

The power went out again this evening until just a little bit ago...I don't know why it did!?!?!?
We lighted the candles and lanterns
So, for dinner I heated up leftover potato soup on the woodstove and the chocolate chip cookies I was planing on making were forgotten (actually they were sorely missed).
Tomorrow is the actual ski swap day (we thought it was last Sat. But when Daddy drove up to the building where it is held at he realized that it was not going on...oops! :) But, it IS tomorrow we checked the schedule!!!! I am thinking I might go because I am currently book hungry and I have a BIG list of books I want to look for at the library. I found them all on Shelfari. If you want to get a list of books that have reviews or sound like a book you'd want to read, then go to Shelfari.com and you can find LOTS of books!
It's really strange, every time (most every time) I type here on our laptop the curser bounces all around and gets my words all messed up...it makes it tough to type because in order for it not to do it I have to lift my hands totally off the computer and sort of "peck type" in a funny way!
I told Daddy about it and he tried typing on here but had no problem at all... neither does Grace- so it makes me wonder "what is wrong with my hands????" It is strange...I hope it does not do this for ever...
Good-Night... Have a lovely evening! Well, um...I don't want to say this but I should say have a lovely Morning because it is is past midnight...Yes, that's right. I am a stay up late sort of a person...but I should be getting to bed!!

good-morning_9.gif image by dazzlejunction

6 comments:

Miss Grace Elizabeth said...

Hi Hannah I like that first picture it looks like a old fashioned painting! (except for the phone!) Ha! Ha! :)
Lov Ya!
Liza

Anonymous said...

Whoooooo is a night owl? You! Not me. What is a good animal name for someone who does not like to stay up late? Most birds roost at dusk, but I am up later than that...
Mama

Taylor said...

Sorry to hear that your electricity went out! We've had that happen in the past too. It's definitely not very fun! ...Those cookies sure sound like they would be good right now! :D

I know what you mean about typing on your laptop. When my parents first got theirs' I had a hard time with that too. I've gotten used to it now, though, and I haven't had any problems with that for a long time. Hopefully you'll get it figured out!

...Hope you had a sunny day! ;)

~Taylor

Hannah said...

You're right sister it does! I did not think of that!
~Hannah

Hannah said...

Yes, I am a night owl Mama (even as I write this I am :)
Hmmm, I don't know what would describe you????
Love ya Mama!
~Hannah~

Hannah said...

Yes, our power goes out quiet a bit Taylor...but I tend to like when it does because I have always thought it would be fun to live all old fashioned with out electricity and all our modern conveniences :)!
But, you are right, the fun of it can wear off after awhile (one time ours was off for 3 days and then we had to do dishes in cold river water :)

It seems like the typing problem has stopped (that's good!) I normally have more typing problems on a regular keyboard because I am more used to laptops...(I think I like 'em better)!!!

Yes, I had a sunny day...Hope you did too!
<3 Hannah :)