I realized that I had food poisoning. I think it was the sandwich Mama and I split yesterday when we were out in town. I don't ever want to eat from a restaurant or deli again! The sandwich I had was not the regular junk it was made on sourdough bread and was supposed to be pretty natural... Hmm. I am so used to eating our homegrown and homemade food that the other stuff just don't settle well with me!
Today I mostly did dishes, although I did help Nathanael make maple fudge that did not turn out. Grace has made it before, Mama has made it, but when Nathanael and I tried to do it flopped. Enoch worked on a little barn for my nephew's birthday tomorrow. Mama and Daddy ran into town to get a couple things and they got some new farm animals for him too. They got a rat and a sheep! :)
Well, I should sign off here as I do need to get to bed. I hope all of you have a good nights rest... and I hope I do too!

3 comments:
I hope your stomach settles down.
I hope you're feeling much better and were able to sleep well! A few nights ago, I kept waking up because of this cold and I was amazed how tired I was the next day...
Anyway, I just thought I'd share with you what we've found to be helpful in cases of food poisoning. We take 1 Tbsp. of Castor oil--maybe a couple time and that really helps. It's not the pleasantest thing to take, but I've taken worse too!
Hope you're able to have a great day,
Cora
Just wanted to let you know that I have awarded you on my blog! Go check it go! :-)
~Jenn
Post a Comment