Hey Hannah, Those pictures are gorgeous... my favorite is the one of the barn! Also, that is a beautiful song you posted below! Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving!!
Thank you all SO VERY MUCH for the sweet comments you left me! I was so surprised when I logged in and found 7 comments awaiting me! That is the most I have gotten at once! Keep 'em comin' girls! I will try to do the same on your blogs... it makes blogging so pleasant! Blessings to all of you! Your sister and friend because of Jesus, Hannah
8 comments:
Oh Wow!
I saw the same thing too !:)
I even a snow ball on me! Ha Ha !
have a wonderful snow filled day
~Liza Beth
Hey Hannah,
Those pictures are gorgeous... my favorite is the one of the barn! Also, that is a beautiful song you posted below! Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving!!
~Taylor
I just love the first snow fall! Here in Wisconsin it has not snowed yet... we are all waiting!
Blessings,
Rachel Grace
P.s. I really like your new backround, name, and header Hannah!
It just started snowing here a few minutes ago, but it's not sticking yet. :-) I like your new background!
Fun! We haven't gotten any yet... I'm sure it will come soon, though! :)
~M~
Too lovely! I live in the sunny south so we do not see snow to often:)
Blessings...
How fun!!!! i LOVE waking up and for the first time seeing snow out my window!! I'm always cheery that day!
~Jenn
Thank you all SO VERY MUCH for the sweet comments you left me! I was so surprised when I logged in and found 7 comments awaiting me! That is the most I have gotten at once! Keep 'em comin' girls! I will try to do the same on your blogs... it makes blogging so pleasant!
Blessings to all of you!
Your sister and friend because of Jesus,
Hannah
Post a Comment