People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Monday, November 16, 2009

Like I said earlier hunters were coming in with their deer. It seemed like as soon as one hunter would leave another would come. Altogether today, my brother got in five deer. Three of the hunters bought cookies from me. I think if I bake some cookies for the weekend I'll have alot more people coming in (I'm excited :)! After dinner our neighbor came over and we had hot cocoa and the rest of my cookies that did not sell. I don't have too much more to say, but i do want to let you know that I have a picture slideshow in the making and I plan to put it down at the end of all my posts. So, it will probley be on by tonight or tomorrow. Make sure you check it out and then let me know if you did. And also let me know if you think I should change anything on it (i.e. it's too fast or it's too slow...ect.) The reason for the slide show: I have so many pictures of my family and my farm that I would want to share but i don't want to just a a big ol' picture post... So, I am making a slideshow to put all (actually a few :) of those pictures on!
~Hannah~

No comments: