Today Mama went to a market to try it out. David went to the wood chopping. Daddy, Enoch, and Nathanael went to the ski swap only to find out that it is next week end! So they came home then went out and got a truck load of firewood and later on Daddy and Enoch went squirrel hunting (got 2 black). So, Grace and I stayed home and had a nice time doing work. Today on one of the radio stations there was music by request so Grace called them and asked them to play some jumpy bagpipe music and they did... it was a nice "potpourri of bagpipes" (like the man called it :) and it put us in a jolly mode! Tomorrow our friends are opening up their house and some other friends of ours from VA are up and they are going to be there. I hope we can go. I miss my friend Beth SO much...she has such a kind young lady. Enoch and Nathanael are feeling a bit under the weather so that i why we are unsure if we are going to go. If they are feeling better we probley will, if they are not feeling better we probley won't.

1 comment:
Yes Hannah, I am still doing it! And I would LOVE if you particapated! Seeing as you are the only one doing it (yet) you are going to be the home-maker of the month!
Hope to hear from you soon!
your Loving sister in Christ,
Johanna
Post a Comment