J. loves to go under the couch (as much as he can fit :) it is so cute! I captured his fun in this picture...
He also thought the cake and icecream was very good too...
Sitting and eating with Grampa...
I can't even describe how special this little guy is. He looks at you with this little look that just is too adorable! He loves when I lift him up like a airplane... he giggles and puts his hands on my cheeks!
He is getting to be such a big boy! He can already move around and hold up his head while he plays and he is almost to the point where he can sit and play-but not quite!
The squirrel stew in progress...
Mixing up the cake batter:
cooling:
And, this is the finished cake...
I got rather frustrated towards the end of assembling the cake... Grace was able to help me out a bit and I think it turned out good!
See, don't you think the one I made last year looks better?
I think it does!
Also, I want to let you know that:
There is a new blogger! Elizabeth is a GREAT friend and sister in the Lord that I have know since we were both knee high to a grasshopper well, maybe not quite that long, but we have know her and her family for many years. Me and her share the same birthday too! And now, she has just today started a new blog of her own! Do you want to help me make her first post really enjoyable? Lets all leave her a comment letting her know what you think of her blog! And, if you like what she wrote and hope to visit again, why not follow her too? Here is the link to her blog:
Thanks everyone!
Good Night!
~Hannah~
4 comments:
I loved the pictures, and that cake looks absolutely delicious!! I think you did a great job on it! ;)
~Taylor
cool blog! :):) maybe u'd like to visit mine? sistersntheavior.blogspot.com! thanks!
Hannah,
Your cake looks very nice! What type is it?
Blessings,
Rachel Grace
Anna, Welcome! And, thanks for commenting on my blog! Yes, I will come visit you soon!
Rachel Grace, The cake is a german chocolate cake- my Daddy's favorite!! :)
Post a Comment