People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Thursday, November 26, 2009

This morning we woke up to HUGE snowflakes falling! Oh am so thankful for snow! Okay, this snow is not going to last because the ground is not frozen yet, but it is snow all the same and winter IS on the way!

7 comments:

Taylor said...

How exciting... snow on Thanksgiving!! :)

Kelsianne said...

I love large snowflakes!! :)

Kelsey

Jennifer said...

i would love to have been there to see it!! I LOVE snow!!! Is this your first snow fall or have you had others? Thanks for posting!

~Jenn

Hannah said...

It was Taylor!

Hannah said...

Me too Kelsey! They are the most fun to catch in your mouth when they are falling!

Hannah said...

A couple times we got some tiny snowflakes drifting down Jenn, but this was the first this year that we got really big ones. We got some more tonight and it is just a dusting on the ground!
You are welcome!

Amy said...

Those are some BIG flakes. We haven't gotten any snow yet. I'm sure it's on its way, though.