Today after helping my brothers out with some of their lessons Nathanael and I cleaned our back deck. It was not just a "sweep the deck" sort of clean. No, it was a big cleaning job and me and my brother got it done and now the deck is nice and clean all ready for winter!
I am tired (as I often am when I post :-) so, I need to get a goin' here! Have a good rest!
Pics 4 U:
A proud thanksgiving dinner...
This is one of our 5 turkeys!
5 comments:
The turkey looks ready for Thanksgiving. We did two of our turkeys on Saturday. We ate one for Sunday dinner and sent the other to my aunt's house for Thanksgiving dinner.
I love the barn!!! How creative...
And your nephews are so darling! :)
Have a productive day--preparing for Thanksgiving! We're going to visit my Bornemann grandparents in Eureka SD and need to take a salad and the pumpkin pies...
Love,
Cora
I loved seeing those pictures! That barn they made looks really neat... and so does that pic of the turkey, lol!
~Taylor
Darling Hannah,
Yesterday was splendid!
God is doing all things for us.
Goodness and Mercy are following us all the days of our life!
I love you and am so glad you are my daughter. I'm at the Mesick library and someone wants to buy 5 lbs of wool, I hope they go through with their order.
God is blessing us!
Mama
Like the new name, I love living in Marilla Heights with you!
mama
Post a Comment