I was awarded two awards by three different people!

This is the Gospel Girl award, which you award to 5 people who you think are doing a great job about telling others the message of Christ.
Thanks Maggie for awarding me!
Here are the five people I award:
You girls have posted some very encouraging posts. I am very much enjoying the study you are doing on the fruits of the Spirit. Keep it up!
2: Allix,
The way you use your photography to the glory of God is beautiful.
3: Jennifer,
I like your blog alot. Keep glorifying the Lord in your writings!
4: Elizabeth,
You have a very nice blog. Thank you for being the wonderful friend and sister in the Lord that you are. I love you!
5: Jenna,
Your words of encouragement to other ladies have been a blessing to me. Thank you!
Okay, that was very hard to pick only five! All you others have wonderful blogs too!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANKS GRACE AND JENNIFER FOR AWARDING ME!!!
Here is a link to my sister Grace's blog:
Here is the link to Jennifer's blog:
Rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Copy the Award.
3. Post it in your blog.
4. Tell Us 7 things that your readers don't know.
5. Link 7 new blogger as recipients.
6. Notify winners of award with comment on their blog.
7. Keep being Awesome.
2. Copy the Award.
3. Post it in your blog.
4. Tell Us 7 things that your readers don't know.
5. Link 7 new blogger as recipients.
6. Notify winners of award with comment on their blog.
7. Keep being Awesome.
Okay. You ready? Here are 7 things that you more than likely don't know about me!
1. I don't like wearing socks or shoes.
2. My toothbrush is pink. :)
3. I have only been out of MI twice.
4. I like water fights!
5. I don't know how to sew anything practical, but I wish I did.
(Okay, if I sat down a tried really hard I know I could. But I don't want to sit down, make mistakes and rip out seams- I'd rather be out climbing a tree!)
6. I like making houses out of sticks out in our woods and playing in them! :)
It's really fun! Especially when my friend Haley comes and we are pilgrims and my brothers and her brother are indians!
7. My bedroom walls are a blah yellow and I hope to paint them soon!
I award:
1. Rachel Grace
2. Maggie
3. Kyrie
4. Taylor
6. Kelsey
7. Livvy
5 comments:
Hey Hannah! Thanks for the award! This is probably going to sound silly, but I don't know how to get it from your blog to mine?!
Could you tell me how?
Thank you so much for the award, Hannah! I loved reading your answers to the tag. :)
God bless,
~Taylor
Thank-you for the award Hannah! :)
Blessings,
Kelsey
Hannah,
Thank you very much for the award!
Bundles of Blessings to you!
Rachel Grace
You all are very welcome!
Post a Comment