People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Just for Today

I had fun with my sisters mother and nephews in town today!
I bought some beautiful glass beads
that I thought would look pretty on my brown felt.
At Goodwill I got two skirts a shirt and a hat. We then came home and made and ate pizza with Daddy and the boys... S came later on but was not able to stay. I am REALLY tired so I'd best sign off and bid all of you "Good Night!"

This is the hat...I know it is more for summer (and I probley won't wear it till then :) but, It reminds me of a hat I had when I was younger that I really liked...
This one of the skirts...
And this is the other...
And here is the shirt I got that matches with the above skirt.
This shirt is really nice... it has some light embroidery/stitching on it that gives it some nice texture...
Me and little Milo ( that is his nickname!"pro: Mee-lo")
You are-
So full of giggles and joy...
Oh how-
I love you little boy!

4 comments:

Anna Joy said...

lol! I saw both of the skirts at Goodwill day before yesterday, and was disappointed that they weren't in my size. Glad someone's gonna get use out of them!

Kyrie said...

Hey Hannah! I love thrift stores! It seems it's always easier to find modest, practical clothes at places like that, rather than a store. I love looking through the other neat 'treasures' you can find at thrift stores too! I am big yard-sale, trift store, Goodwill person! :)
Oh, and I'd like your 'Famous Creme-filled Cupcake' recipe too! I've been reading some of your first posts ;) Would you mind just commenting it on my blog? We love to bake and do things like that at our house, and I've always loved creme-filled things!
Take care!

SOLI DEO GLORIA!

Your friend in Christ Jesus,

-Kyrie

Kyrie said...

And I forgot...I'd rather not give my exact age, but I'm a young adult - a young person (I don't like to use the word "teenager") at heart, but old enough to be in college.
I forgot to answer that question in my other comment :)

SDG!

-Kyrie<><

Olivia Esther said...

we are comin to the Circles wood thing at 12:00 cause we have to rake in the morning, C-ya -OLIVIA-