People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

And...

Today I did dishes, and laundry, and helped Enoch with his pigs, and played soccer, and ate dinner, and made frosting for a cake Mama made, and made mint tea to go with the cake, and prayed in the living room with my family, and blogged a bit, and now I'm headin to take a shower, and as you can see I am way tired, and as soon as I can I want to hit da hay, and goodnight to you, and I hope this was not too much of a dumb-sounding post, and ummm I can't forget to say bye, and...Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........

5 comments:

Libby said...

Hey! I love this blog and will drop by again! Feel free to visit my blog and follow it at girlsofhope.blogspot.com

Blessings!
Libby xx

Kyrie said...

Hello Hannah, this is my first visit to your blog, and I don't have much time to look around, but so far, I think I will like it here alot!

SOLI DEO GLORIA!

-Kyrie<><

Cora Beth said...

AND.....did you sleep well? :)

Hannah said...

Hello Libby and Kyrie!
Welcome to my blog! Come back as often as you'd like! I hope it is edifying and encouraging to you both!
~Hannah

Hannah said...

Yes I did Cora...Thank-you! :)