I had SO much fun with my nephews yesterday when my sister came over. J. was playing with Enoch and Nathanael's farm stuff...and then he found Enoch's hat and put it on (which made him look just like a good ol' farmer!
Oh So Cute....!
Next he puts it on little brother...
He is just TOO cute! My dear little M...
After little brother, he sticks it on Auntie's head...silly little guy...I love him!
Looks like M. is thinking "Ummm....it looks kind of funny on you Nanna!"
Auntie puts it back on J.'s head but...
He took it off...and went giggling back to his play!
I had a wonderful time playing piano with M.
I remember when J. was so little and I did the same thing with him too!
Here are some pictures of me playing piano with J. when he was younger (some are more resent).
I did not get a picture of me and M. playing...
only a video and that is taking REALLY long to up load at the moment!
This is when J. was a little bitty baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment