Here are a few pics:
Nathanael my youngest brother has been busy.
Making lures...
See? He just started, but I think once he gets really good at it he will move from the living room floor to a little shop...don't you thinks so too? He has also been felting. Yesterday he made a felted ball and a felted pin cushion. He sold the pin cushion today at the market!!
Grace has been busy too! To see what she has been doing, you can go to her blog:
This is just a foreshadow!
David has had to stop taking deer until he can catch up. He just got his 18th one today!
The rest of us, Daddy, Mama, Enoch, and Myself have just been doing things around the place!
Well, i could write more if I wanted to, but Daddy's guitar, Nathanael's harmonica and everyone singing is making my fingers want to fly acrossed the piano keys instead of the computer keys!
I am so blessed to have a family who loves to sing praises to the Lord!
6 comments:
That lure looks amazing! That's one thing I've never seen homemade before!!!
It's so good to have you back with us once more! I hope you had fun making music with your family. :)
Blessings,
Cora Beth
Are those fishing lures Nathanael is making?
I awarded you on my blog! go check it out!
I know Cora, he does amazing work!
I am glad to be back too! :) And yes, the time singing and making music with my family was VERY pleasant!
~Hannah
Yes they are Amy! He is quite talented wouldn't you say so?
~Hannah
Thanks Dilvin! I do like awards!
~Nannie
Post a Comment