Today I mostly did dishes. I did help Enoch with the dinner rolls he was making.
Tomorrow, David is going to a wood chopping day with some people we know. They are all getting together to chop wood for the elderly who attend a near-by church building.
Tomorrow is also the ski/snowboard swap so some of us will be going there.
I don't think I need any polls,skis, or shoes this year so I don't plan to go.
Oh I can hardly wait for all the snow to fly!
Then we can go skiing! Have any of you went skiing?
We go X-country... but we like to go down the big hills behind our house!
Well, I hope all of you have a




1 comment:
O, I LOVE skiing!!! It's my favorite winter sport!!!!! i hope to do it this year,but first I think we'd better wait till we have some snow! :-)
~Jennifer~
Post a Comment