Happy Birthday dear Daddy,
Happy birthday to you!
We are having squirrel for dinner!
I am working on making a german chocolate cake (Daddy's favorite :)
I am having fun...
Here is a pic of the german chocolate cake I made daddy last year:
I am not doing this same recipe as it was VERY complicated and I did not have all the ingredients.
But, I think this one will be good!
More pics latter!
*note: look closely in the above cake picture... see the snow thru the window? we don't have ANY snow on the ground this year! The old saying says: "comes in like a lamb goes out like a lion, comes in like a lion goes out like a lamb"
I guess if that is true, we will probley have alot of snow come spring!
4 comments:
Tell your Dad the Thomas Family says HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
:-)
Happy birthday, Hannah's dad! :)
"Happiest of birthdays to you, sir!"
Thank you all for the kind birthday wishes!
Post a Comment