Jenna did this tag on her blog. She tagged whoever wanted to do it could. i thought it looked like it would be fun so I did it...and here it is! Enjoy!
1. Do you like to write?I like writing letters, writing on my blog, and things like that. But, even if I wanted to, I don't think I could ever write a article, a story, or a book!
2. Favorite books?
No, I have not!
10. Did you sing today? Yes...I sing everyday! I love to SING SING SING! I don't remember what songs I was singing today (right now my sister is singing "Lord I lift your name on high" and I am singing along in my head!)
11.KFC, Popeyes, or Church's? I think I have had KFC once in my life time and that was a long time ago... I remember it tasting like nasty flavorings, rancid fat... no chicken flavor at all. As far as Popeyes or church's... What are those?
12.Chick-fil-a or What-a-burger? I don't know what those are either, so I don't think i'd want to eat them. The first one sounds like it would be some sort of a "chicken?" thing. The What-a-burger sounds like it must be something that is made with "beef" from cattle that probley have Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy (mad cow disease) Ever heard the Mad cow song? "Mad cow (mad cow) its a dread disease. Some how (Somehow) it turns your brain to cheese, but right now (right now) I hope we'll all agree, that when a ruminant animal turns into a cannibal... Spongiform Encephalopathy!..."
13.Starbucks of McCafe? Neither. I don't like to drink coffee alot. Starbuck's coffee beans are probley not very good. McCafe? I don't think I would even think about getting one of those... Mama told me they are terrible. I don't even remember the last time I went to McCdonalds. There is two coffee shops that I like, one is a cafe inside of a natural foods co-op/store and the other is a fair trade coffee shop that has the roastery (is that the right word? I don't know:) right there in the small shop.
14.What's your favorite time of year?Winter, because: that's when I was born, I can go skiing, and because I can see all the lovely snowflakes and know that not a one of them is identical to the other, and oh yes, I can't forget the barefoot snow races...so fun!
Spring, because: of all the new life, baby animals, planting of the garden and all those beautiful things!
15.Do you ever talk to yourself?Yes. I have conversations with myself and I make it like I am talking to another person. I do it ALL the time...even today when I was doing laundry I was pretending to have a conversation with my Grandma and then Grace heard me and of coarse she asked me what I was saying!
16.Do you have a favorite treat you like to buy on occasion? Ummm... No I don't. I like to make favorite treats though! Alot of times I'll make some sort of a mocha milk type thing if my sweet tooth starts acting up. It's not too often that I do that though.
17. Do you believe the Bible is the literal Word of God and is infallible? Most defiantly.
18. What's your favorite sport? I don't do sports (or watch them), but an occasional game of barn yard soccer with my brothers is alot of fun. Like I said before, I LOVE to go x-country skiing, but I don't really consider that a "sport-sport"
19. What color is your ipod? I don't have one. I don't want one...what's the need? I like making my own music!
20. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?Hmmm... Lots of places! Germany, France, South America (like Guatemala or something), Ukraine, Russia, I don't know...
21.If you could go to any fictional place, where would you go?
I can't go to a fictional place so why even think about it? I don't really know of any fictional places either.
22.Do you love to write or do you just like writing? Or do you write at all? Isn't this what the first Q. was? I'll give the same answer: I like writing letters, writing on my blog, and things like that. But, even if I wanted to, I don't think I could ever write a article, a story, or a book!
23.What do you want to be when you’re a grown up? What ever God wants me to be. But I hope that someday same as Jenna, I will be a stay at home wife and mother!
24.Favorite animal? I like so many kinds of animals. Cows, Dogs, Goats, Sheep, Cats (sometimes they are not too cut though. I like them when they are little), I don't really like ducks because I just don't.
25. Favorite song? I have lots of favorites. I really like be thou my vision, Morning has broken, and we know alot of scriptures that are put to music, those are some of my most favorite songs.
26.Do you like school? I love to learn!
27.Are you a people person? Yes, but I can be shy sometimes.
28. Do you like to talk? Mmm Hmm. If I am around people I don't really know, I don't talk very much but when I am with my family or friends I talk... I would not consider myself the talkiest person or the most quietest person either.
29.Favorite food? organic, home grown, heathy, natural, non-GMO, food. especially food that was grow and produced on our farm.
30.Hobbies?
I don't really have anything that I call "my hobby" But I like to knit, spin, and READ READ READ!
31.'Favorite author? First and foremost I would have to say that God is the best author Hebrews 12:2: "Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God."
32. Favorite weapon? Hebrews 4:12: "For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and morrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart."
34.Do you like Hannah Montana and all those girly people and movies like Highschool Musical?
Never watched them and never want to. I don't think they help people to "Set their minds on the things above, not on the earth."
35.What are you scared of?Sometimes when I am in the dark I scare myself. If see a shadow behind a tree at night when I am going out to get clothes off the line or something I pretend that it is a bear and then when I start walking I think I hear it following me so I run and that scares myself silly.
37.What is the expression on your face?Just "a thinking" expression! Now I smiled!
38. Color of your eyes? A really pretty greenish-brown. I love the color of my eyes and I would never want them to be any other color!
2. Favorite books?
All the books in the Bible ( I really like Isaiah), The lamplighter, and ever so many more...to see the rest of them go look at my profile. I have to read books...they get me through the winter!
3. Do you compose music/write songs?
3. Do you compose music/write songs?
I play piano by ear, and many times I just have to sit down at the piano and just play what flows from my fingers. I don't really think about what I'm playing and I never really can play the exact thing a second time so I guess I that is sort of like composing a song. The only piano lessons I have ever had were some that Mama gave me when I was younger, from there I have pretty much just learned on my own. I believe that my ability to play the piano is a gift from God and I want to glorify him with that gift.
4. Do you like poetry?
Some. I like rhyming poems.
5. Love someone so much who made you cry?
Some. I like rhyming poems.
5. Love someone so much who made you cry?
My Savior, My Parents, and my Siblings. When my sister was married I cried and I still do sometimes when I miss her or when I think about things we would do together when she lived here at home... being with her children (my nephews) is such a joy and I am SO thankful to the Lord for bringing my brother in law and her together.
6. Broken a bone?
6. Broken a bone?
Never. I drink raw milk. :)
7.Been in a police car?
7.Been in a police car?
Nope!
8.Been on a boat?
8.Been on a boat?
Yes, a pontoon boat once, and another time I went salmon fishing with my sister and brother in law out on the bay in my brother in law's boat. And I have gone canoeing and kayaking (SO FUN)!!!
9.Fallen asleep in school?
9.Fallen asleep in school?
10. Did you sing today?
11.KFC, Popeyes, or Church's?
12.Chick-fil-a or What-a-burger?
14.What's your favorite time of year?
Spring, because: of all the new life, baby animals, planting of the garden and all those beautiful things!
Summer, because: I can go swimming, the garden veggies are all growing in the garden, and because I can run all day barefoot without my toes freezing off!
Fall, because: of all the gorgeous colors, big piles of leaves to JUMP into, the harvest of garden produce (squash, pumpkins,dry corn,...ect), looking forward to winter and the months that follow it!
15.Do you ever talk to yourself?
16.Do you have a favorite treat you like to buy on occasion?
17. Do you believe the Bible is the literal Word of God and is infallible?
18. What's your favorite sport?
19. What color is your ipod?
20. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
21.If you could go to any fictional place, where would you go?
I can't go to a fictional place so why even think about it? I don't really know of any fictional places either.
22.Do you love to write or do you just like writing? Or do you write at all?
23.What do you want to be when you’re a grown up?
24.Favorite animal?
25. Favorite song?
27.Are you a people person?
28. Do you like to talk?
29.Favorite food?
30.Hobbies?
I don't really have anything that I call "my hobby" But I like to knit, spin, and READ READ READ!
31.'Favorite author?
Another favorite author of mine is Patricia St. John, I have alot of favorite books, but i don't remember what all the authors names are.
I don't have any favorite weapon other than the word of God.
33.Is this a fun tag or are you getting bored?
Yes, it is fun. No, I'm not bored.
34.Do you like Hannah Montana and all those girly people and movies like Highschool Musical?
Never watched them and never want to. I don't think they help people to "Set their minds on the things above, not on the earth."
35.What are you scared of?
If I ever am afraid for real, I always am reminded of the many verses in the bible that speak of God protecting us and I know He is there right beside me.
"For I the Lord your God hold your right hand; I am the Lord, Who says to you, Fear not; I will help you!" Isaiah 41:13
36. Favorite flower?
Oh I like all flowers. But lilacs are one of my favorites.
37.What is the expression on your face?
That is alot of questions! Did you learn some things about me that you did not know before? :)
I am going to award this to:
Just copy the above questions,paste them on your blog, delete my answers and add your own. Have fun!
5 comments:
Thanks for doing the tag, Hannah! I enjoyed reading it and learning more about you:)
Blessings,
Jenna
It was fun Jenna! Thanks for tagging me!
~Hannah
Hannah,
Thank you so very much for tagging me! Once my giveaway is over I will blog about it.
Your blog is so very nice, and I really like the way you design it!
Thank you!
Blessings,
Rachel Grace
I'm looking forward to seeing what you write Rachel Grace! I like your blog too!
~Hannah
Hannah,
Thanks for tagging me!! I will be posting the tag either today or tomorrow. Thanks so much for thinking of me!!!
Post a Comment