People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Creek

This view is so pretty. Trees, trees, trees. The hills in the background are the Yuma Hills.

After cleaning the bathroom, Enoch, Nathanael, and I rode our bikes down to the little creek. It was alot of fun. We went down the power-line on the way there and on the way back we went up the blue diamond trail to the main road and then to our road.
Before we left we watched David shoot off his new hunting riffle. Here are some pictures of what we did...

Enoch & Nathanael playing in the creek. The bridge is a part of the North Country Trail that goes from Vermont to North Dakota.

I took some bread along and we made watercress sandwiches with the wild watercress that grows in the creek. The sandwiches were so yummy that we all wished I had brought more bread!

An old stump.






No comments: