
It's rainy. Nathanael and I wanted to make a dug-out for us to play in but we could not find a shovel and than it started to rain...so we never did it.
Our aunt, uncle, and cousins plan on coming tomorrow and I hope it does not rain when they are here. I like rain, actually I really like rain (and thunder storms too!) but sometimes it seems like the rain pours right when you don't want to be cooped up in the house!
I love running, walking, and dancing in the rain. Rain washes my feet better than any soap and hot water ever could. There is beauty in the rain. If there was no rain there would be no rainbow.
Well...I'll be back I'm going out in the rain!
2 comments:
Dear Hannah~
It rained here yesterday, although we were working amongst the messy barn things at the time, so we had boots on in the rain! :)
Thanks for posting pictures of your journey. It's neat to be able to see different parts of God's creation (in other states I mean) while sitting here in my own room the whole time! That bus was especially interesting looking...
Now, to answer your questions:
Being "Tagged" is kind of like when you get tagged while playing tag. :) The person who's it tells 10 honest things about themselves and then "Tags" 7 other fellow bloggers, making the 7 new people "It". So, yes, you can just do it how I did, or visit Rachel's blog to see how she did it. I changed the wording a little bit, but you can copy what I said if you want. It's really nothing that's set in stone. And, if you don't want to participate, or if a person you tag doesn't choose to, that's perfectly ok as far as I know. :)
As for your question about, "What if the person I tag never finds out that I tagged them" goes, I just left a comment on some of the peoples' blogs letting them know that I'd tagged them. I didn't do this on your (or Graces') blogs because I know you check my blog regularily and knew you would see your names there. :)
Truthfully, you didn't bug me at all... This was my first time with being "Tagged" too, so I wasn't exactly sure what to do and just followed Rachel's example.
Hope that helps!
I look forward to reading your answers, if you decide to do it...
Cora
PS. I took your quiz and scored well, but I must admit that I just took a wild guess on some of the questions and happened to get the right answers. :)
I think I sense a poem about rain here.
Post a Comment