
I am feeling ALOT better! Thank-you everybody for your prayers! For dinner today, I made sloppy joes. Grace made salsa today. To see the salsa pictures you can click HERE. She may have not posted the pics yet but she is working on it so keep checking.
David went over to Zach's to do some target shootin with him. Zach stayed fr dinner so he is here right now. Well I don't have much more to say so...Ta Ta for now!!
Oh I forgot...Daddy, Enoch, and Nathanael went small game hunting this afternoon.
Enoch got a squirrel, and Daddy got a porcupine!
(No, that is not Daddy holding the porcupine in the picture:-D)
Skinning the game.
4 comments:
Wow! You have a very brave brother there--to skin a porcupine!!!!! Do you do anything in particular with the quills? We have very few of the prickly animals around here, so I don't know much about them really.
We are actually planing on eating the porcupine. The meat is suppose to be quite deeeleectibbble! We are going to marinate it tomorrow and on thursday, make a exquisite stew or kabobs or something of the sort.
This is a first for us. I will post about how it was for sure!
Oh and the quills...
We have never done it before, but we want to try doing native american indian quill embroidery.
My oldest brother makes traditional american indian brain tanned buckskin.
Well talk to ya latter and thanks for the comment!
~Hannah
YUM!! I love sloppy joes there one of my favorites, and salsa love that too!! It looks like the guys had a good time hunting.
Let me know how the porcupine was
i've never had it.
I'm gald your feeling better. :-)
Blessings,
Jennifer
I will let you know how the porcupine is! I have never had it either!
Have a good day!
Hannah
Post a Comment