People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Sky Was Beautiful Today...


Today I cleaned out one of the refrigerators. Than I did some laundry. After laundry, me and Nathanael cleaned and swept out the cabin... and that is about it! I did take some pictures that I will share...

CHICORY
SUNFLOWERS

PINK COSMOS and a BUMBLEBEE!
ORANGE COSMOS

Another sunny flower!
and another...

Nathanael eating a small musk melon.
A bundle of laundry off the line and I am bringing it into the house.
And I'm sure you already realize that we were in a silly "moode"!

We ate the porcupine liver today and it was soooo yummy! Mama hardly ever eats any kind of liver but she liked the porcupine liver so much that she wants Enoch to get some more!

Here is Enoch and Nathanael getting ready to marinate the meat for tomorrows meal!

And now I will leave you with this lovely picture of some of Michigan's native wild sunflowers that Mama picked on the side of one of the country roads!

Good-night dear ones! Sleep well.

3 comments:

Cora Beth said...

Once again--neat pictures, Hannah! I especially like the one with the flower right in the middle of your forehead!!!
It's kind of funny that you cleaned your fridge, as just tonight, my mom said to me that we need to clean out our back fridge again here soon. :) I wonder how they always get so dirty?
Well, rest well--and thank you for being a faithful commenter! I so much enjoy hearing from my new blogging friends!

Amy said...

Your silly sunflower picture is cute.

Hannah said...

Thanks for commenting Cora and Amy! I love hearing what you have to say!