People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Today we are going to a celebration of agriculture that some people we know are doing. There will be a pig roast, hay rides, wine tasting, a greased pig catch, and lots of other things!
I want to help my friend out in the children's tent, doing activities, games and other stuff with little people! I also am thinking about doing the greased pig catch...I'll let ya know if I end up doing it :-)! Well gotta go! I don't know when I'll be posting again as we have a busy and packed fun week ahead of us. Tomorrow we are thinking of going to our friends house downstate to help them butcher chickens, on tuesday, my uncle, aunt and cousins are coming and they will be up until the end of the week. But who knows I may end up posting as soon as tomorrow!
Have a wonderful week!

No comments: