Uncle Tom, Aunt Donna, and all their children (except Paul, he had to stay back to take are of the dog and some other responsibilities) just left. They came here in the afternoon from the resort and we had a fun time with them down at the river. When we came back from the river we made pizzas together and baked them in the clay oven. Enoch, Nathanael and Nathan made a dug-out down by "duda's hill". Grace, Me, Enoch, Nathanael, Nathan, Bethany, and Moriah all played king of the mountain on duda's hill and had sort of a "dirt fight". It was fun, and we all got nice and dirty! Nathan kept us laughing with his riddles, remarks, and tricks! Melissa milked the goats with Grace and she is interested in making cheese too! Eden, Julieanna, and Gabe were alot of fun. I love my cousins, aunts, and uncles so much. They are so special and I always have such wonderful times with them! We plan on meeting them tomorrow and we are all going to go down to the bluff and walk the lake shore. I'm sure some of us will jump in too(note I said us)!I will post pictures another day as it is getting late and I am tired.
1 comment:
Looks like you had a lovely time with family~ :)
Post a Comment