People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Friday, September 18, 2009

Market

We looked pretty much like this little drawing on the way to the market... just make it six people instead of one and add a table,canopy,and 3 chairs on top and a racket strap flapping behind!
We are at the market right now. Mama drove all of us children over to the market and now is going to go get Daddy. Daddy had to stay home because he had to get a wood stove (that was taken apart) in our cabin and Zach's dad had to show him how it went together and Daddy had to do it this afternoon because Zach's dad is going home tomorrow. That probley makes no sense, but thats okay because it hardly makes any sense to me! Now right when we got to the market, David remembered that he forgot the cash box, and Mama had no cash on her either. So now Mama is going back to the cash box and Daddy!

S, R, and the b's are coming over tonight for dinner.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Hello Hannah!
Thank you for the lovely comment that you left on our blog! Thank you too, for the link to your blog ~ it is just lovely!
I hope you are having a wonderful day!
God Bless,
~Laura

Cora Beth said...

Dear Hannah,
It sounds like you had quite the time getting things to work out at market today! I hope things went better once you got your cash box. :) Do you go to market once a week?
I look forward to seeing pictures of your sisters' familys' visit!!!
Sweet dreams~
Cora

Hannah said...

Dear Laura,
I am glad you visited my blog...continue to do so!
I also have another blog that is more like an inspirational blog and I post on it about once a week or so.
beautifulsavior.blogspot.com

Have a good day!
~Hannah

Hannah said...

Dear Cora,
Yes things did go better when the cash box came!
Yes we go to a market once a week. Although in the summer we would occasionally go twice a week.
I'll be posting the pics of my nephews ASAP!
~HANNAH