
Mmmmm...yummy I am eating a piece of a Green & Black's Organic 70% chocolate bar ( one of my favorites:0).
Do you know the right way to eat chocolate? "Sure, I know how to eat a chocolate bar...you pop a piece in your mouth and eat it like anything else". Well, up until about a year ago I thought that is how to eat chocolate, until I read otherwise. The right way to eat chocolate is, first of all to have a really good organic chocolate bar, once you have that, break of a small piece, put it into your mouth and let it slowly melt. This brings out lots of the real good chocolaty flavors that you would have never really tasted if you just crunched down the chocolate bar really quickly, and it makes the bar last longer too! I dunno... I just thought I'd tell you that!
We had a nice day today, Mr Todd, his Mother, N, D, M,& T stopped by and we had a yummy salmon dinner with them. Mr T. caught the salmon when he was fishing this weekend. Mrs Becky, J,and G, were gone for the weekend out of state for a wedding so that is why it was not the whole family.
Good-Night Folks...I hope you have a good nights sleep. I need to get up to bed earlier(early? you ask...ahem...well not really, I know, I know it's 11:00, but I call that earlier:o) so that way I can have time to read before sleep overtakes me!
2 comments:
Thank you for sharing the proper way to eat chocolate! I agree that that is the best way. :) Where do you find such "Healthy" chocolate?
I very much enjoy reading your posts and seeing the pictures you post here. Thanks for keeping up the good work--even though you have books to read!
Blessings,
Cora
Hi Cora,
That particular bar Mama bought just from Walmart.I was surprised that walmart carried it as they normally don't have specialty brands like that.
My other favorite is Dagoba chocolate...their chocolte bars are really really good!
You can visit their website and I think you can order on-line, but when we get it (which is not very often as they are pricy) we get it from a natural food market that is not too far from where we live.
Here is the website address:
http://www.dagobachocolate.com/products.asp
They have 17 different bars and they all look pretty yummy! I have tried the roseberry and the mint and I think a couple others and they are all really good.
I am sure if you have a natural food store near you they more than likely carry Dagoba chocolate or at least a similar one.
~Hannah
Post a Comment