
We are at the market right now. All of us except David ( he stayed back to tend the table) went to go to this olive oil store down town. The store is really nice. There is lots of olive oils and balsamic vinegars (two things that I really like!). There are different flavors and varieties there. We bought a Luccino oil and a 18 year old balsamic vinegar. After the oil store we went to the Wellington street market and got some beverages (it's hot out:-).
Here are some pictures from yesterday when we were picking blackberries.
This is a huge ants nest that is on one of the two-tracks that we go on to get to the wild berry patch!
Here is Daddy, Grace, and Enoch picking berries.
And me picking!
A loaded branch of berries.
Yea and Yummy! The tomatoes finally ripened!
And Eggplant and Peppers too!
3 comments:
Wow! That's an ant hill.
What great pictures!!! I'll have to second what Amy said: "That's an ant hill!" I've never seen one like it before and I don't think I'd want to see one in real life either. :)
Your garden produce looks very lovely~
Enjoy your oil and vinegar!
Cora B.
Thanks for the comments Cora and Amy!
The red ants nest is neat. THe ants where not really wanting to bite me. I stood about 6 inches from it and they did not bother me.
So maybe you would want to see one Cora!
It is very interesting to watch the ants as they work to carry around sticks and food!
Post a Comment