Nathanael woke up this morning and mixed up pancake batter.
Then him and Enoch fried them up on the wood cook stove. We have not had pancakes for quite awhile because we only like to do them on our wood stove as it cooks them alot better then a regular stove and it has been too warm outside for the last few weeks to heat up the wood stove. So I am looking forward to eating the pancakes (they are still working on them).

Oh I forgot to write...it is rainy and cold out, so that is why it feels good to have the wood stove heated right now. Fall is here and before we know it, it'll be winter. I am looking forward to winter. I like it. But by April I now I'll be looking forward to warmer months!
2 comments:
Today was rainy and cold too, and I'm sure a warm wood stove feels good! :-) I love pancakes also and I remember the last time I had them.
~ Jenn
The wood stove was so cozy and the pancakes delicious!
Post a Comment