Muffins
2 cups whole wheat flour
1/2 cup sugar
1 T. powder
1/2 t. salt
1 cup berries
1 cup milk
1/3 cup melted butter or oil
1 egg beaten in butter
Preheat oven to 400. Grease muffin pan. In a large bowl combine flour,sugar,powder,and salt.
Stir in berries. In another bowl combine milk with the egg and butter. Pour liquids into flour mixture and stir just until combined. DO NOT OVER MIX. Spoon into pans.
Bake 20-25 minutes.
Makes 1 dozen.
What I did this morning:
When melting the butter, put in 1 vanilla bean. Let the butter brown but don't let it burn!
Follow with the recipe as normal.
3 comments:
Sounds yummy.
YUM... I just love muffins!!
What a blessing to visit your
blog!! Nice to meet you!
Many Blessings~ Miss Jen
www.blessedfemina.blogspot.com
These muffins sound and look delicious! I may have to try the recipe.:)
Post a Comment