We went to the market today. While David and the little boys stayed at the market, Daddy droped me and Grace off at the library while he went and picked up a couple of things we needed at a couple of stores. Me and Grace found lots really good books and everyone is reading them.
Tomorrow we are going to butcher our 65 meat birds.
Well I'll talk to ya's tomorrow than...I need to go and read!
That's all Folks!
2 comments:
Let me know how chickens butchering went!! :-) WHat kind of books are you reading these days?
~Jenn
Hey Jenn,
We are almost ready to go out and start butchering...I let you know how it goes! Our neighbor who just moved here from the city is going to come over so he can see "where his food comes from"!
Me and Grace checked out about 10 reading books from the library. I told Grace that we needed to get 21 books so that way I can have 1 book a day for the next 3 weeks! I devourer books so fast because I am a book worm that eats my food very fast and take in every part of what I eat! David tells me that I read too fast and I don't really get the whole story,but believe I do!
Right now I am reading "A Little Princess"and I am enjoying alot it. Grace just finished "The Bronze Bow" and she said it is a really really good book.
The other titles are (I have not read them yet, but they seem like good books)...
~Pollyanna
~Pollyanna grows up
~Behind the bedroom wall
~Shadow of His hand
~Vulpes the red fox
~Words by heart
~Toliver's Secret
~Lassie come-home
I think that Is all of them...Do you like to read? Can you share some of your fav titles?
LOVE YA,
Hannah
Post a Comment