People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Hello Again!

Well I ended up writing a post tonight! We had a nice day today. I'll post some pics. Tomorrow we are driving downstate to help our friends butcher 115 meat chickens. I can't wait! I love butchering chickens especially when there are friends to do it with!

Going on a hayride. It was fun!
Baby goats, little pigs, and sheep and chickens grazing together on grass.
There was quite a bit of people that came thru.

Candy Scramble for the Children!
There was a fun little petting zoo and all the children liked that alot!

This is the pig catch. They ended up not greasing the pig. Instead they just had 3-4 children get in there at once and try to catch the pig. Nathanael won one of the rounds and for a prize he got to pick out a pumpkin that he took home!
On the way home, we stopped at S and R's to drop off something they left last night. While we were there, I took some cute pics of J & M.

Workin' Lil' Farmer...




I just love M's bright eyes and big smile. They gladden my heart!

2 comments:

Cora Beth said...

What a cutey pie, Hannah!!! They're both sweet little fellas. :)

Thanks for the comment--about how you understand how it feels to have a friend who's like a sister to you, but to be seperated by oh so many miles! I'm sure you got very close to Haley with her living right there on your place... Are you able to keep in touch with her often?

It looks like you had a fun time today. I'm glad you took time to post about it.

Happy chicken butchering! :)

Cora~

Hannah said...

I do keep in touch with my friend, which is nice.
Her and I pen-pal with each other.
Thanks for commenting Cora!