the journal of a young lady living on a farm in the wooded hills of northern michigan
I am feeling a bit better today although
I still have a sore throat that is not very pleasant.
I was mostly resting today although I did hang a few loads of laundry on the line and I helped Grace a bit with her feta cheese.
I'm trying to get to your mom's blog, but I can't find it. Maybe I can't spell... Cna you help me?
Hey Mrs.Becky! Mama has a domain name (she does not have to write ".blogspot.com" on the end of her address).So try googleing this:christine's communiqueIt should bring it right up!Hope this works for you. ~Hannah
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I'm trying to get to your mom's blog, but I can't find it. Maybe I can't spell... Cna you help me?
Hey Mrs.Becky!
Mama has a domain name (she does not have to write ".blogspot.com" on the end of her address).
So try googleing this:
christine's communique
It should bring it right up!
Hope this works for you.
~Hannah
Post a Comment