People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Today We had a very nice time at our friends house. Some other friends of ours who live down in VA were up visiting and I had a very nice time with my dear friend Beth. Me, Beth, and another young lady Glory took a nice walk together down a country road... so pleasant! Singing to together unto the Lord was such a joy...it had been awhile since we have done that with other believers!
We all are feeling under the weather...I hope we don't get any more sick than we already are!
Hope all of you have a good night!

3 comments:

Rachel Grace said...

You must have had a beautiful time Hannah! I like the painting you shared too!

Blessings,
Rachel Grace

Jennifer said...

I'm glad you had a good time, and I hope you all feel better!!! I'll be praying! :-)

Jenn

Anonymous said...

Dear Hannah,

Your Mom showed me how to get on your blog. I will see if Grandpa can help me keep in touch with you. I think this is a wonderful way for both you and Grace to keep up your writing skills. Missed seeing you girls and the boys. Hope all of you are feeling better. I am sending some sweets home with your Mom and Dad. Love, Grandma