People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Friday, May 7, 2010

Activity #4: Summer List

Today's activity of the Summer Awaits Blog Party is to make a list of five things (or more) that you want to do this summer. Here is my list:

  • Go swimming in Lake Michigan many times
  • Work with my family in our C.T.B. Kitchen which should just be a C. kitchen by then!
  • Take lots of picture and improve on my photography
  • Be outside as much as possible
  • Take either a really long bike ride or a really long walk (one that would take a couple days or so)
Oh! And guess what! Megan had a surprise. The spring pictures that we took were actually going to be for a contest-- and I won with my daffy-down-dilly picture! What a pleasant surprise! That was so encouraging!

2 comments:

Rose said...

Hello there!

I just published your interview to my blog:

http://asetapartlife.blogspot.com/2010/05/called-to-cover-hannah.html

Thanks so much for doing this!

Jessica Rebekah said...

Congratulations on winning Hannah! :D

Wow! swimming in the lake, that must be really fun! :D Enjoy Summer, while I'll try to enjoy winter here. LOL :P

((hugs))
~Jess