I have missed doing regular posts here, but it is summer and I am not going to spend my time on the computer :)
Most of my pictures will be going on my new blog:
So, check up on that one too! I will put this little picture on my sidebar so you can just click on it to get to my photoblog, but better yet, you can join the other 10 followers! Just click the picture above. Once you are on my blog, my followers gadget is located right on the sidebar. Real easy.
This morning I went with Daddy and Enoch into town to get some feed for the chickens and pigs (all our cows, goats and sheep are grain-free.). We stopped by three different resale stores. Daddy bought some nice things for the younger brothers and he also bought me a tie-dyed T-shirt that I wanted. We got home in the afternoon and I worked on some dishes and then went out to take some spring pictures.
For dinner Grace made a really yummy soup. We had it with bread, biscuits and salad.
After dinner, I took some sunset/sun ray pictures. After singing and praying together, we all went to bed. That is everyone except me and the ones who are reading. Which is Daddy and Grace. Mama might be a wake still too but I am not sure.
Sometime soon I am going to haulin' every last piece of junk out of my room and organize it in this dresser we have and then I am going to paint my room and haul it all back. Hopefully I won't haul it all back-- I don't want to take the junk with me--but I am afeared I will--I tend to think my junk is special. If you are wondering why I am now calling it my room and not mine and my sister's room, it is because Grace is setting up her stuff (I won't call it junk because it's her's not mine.) in another room. We were getting very tired of our tiny quarters. Much as we love our midnight+ laugh-outs, we are going to have our own rooms now-- for now. We still can have those fun times though :) I'll be updating you on how the painting process goes.
But what I want you to do is leave me a comment guessing what color you think I am painting my room.
FYI:
-This gallon of paint was given to me.
-Which means I did not pick out the color.
-That could mean it is not the color I would have picked had I a choice.
-I am particular with my choices, and don't like ugly colors.
-Colors that are ugly to me might be pretty to others.
That whole FYI thing is to confuse you and give you clues. Some our clues as to the color, some are confusers. You decide :) Looking forward to your comments!


2 comments:
I'm going to guess...hmmm...pink! =D
Hello Hannah,
Oh, I am so excited about your new photography blog! The pictures of creation that you take are always beautiful :).
Ok, I really don't know what color to guess. But since I see that Stephanie commented with pink, I must pick a different color. Ok, I will say blue.
Thank you so much for your nice encouraging comment on my blog!
Love you my sister in Christ,
Rachel Grace
Post a Comment