People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Last Activity Day!

Today is the last activity day of the blog party.
Today Megan wants us to write what we did and/or did not like about her blog party.
So, here we go. I there was nothing I did not like about her blog party so I'll just write what I did like!
I really liked that it was only a week long. I know sometimes those things go on for a long time like a month or so and to me, that would just get really tiring!
I like the idea that one of the giveaways is a surprise!! That made me enter because I really like surprises!
My favorite activity was the spring photography. And of course I was so happy that
I won!!!
I liked that there was not like a hundred or more people who entered. That can really discourage me from entering a giveaway!
I liked it because it was a fun twist to a regular giveaway.
And lastly I liked it because it made me want to do either a giveaway or a blog party sometime SOON!

She also said to write what you did for Mother's Day.
We are not big celebrators but I want to do a regular post in a little bit with the doings of our day. . .stay tuned!

1 comment:

Jessica Rebekah said...

Sounds like this was a fun "blog party"! :D

Love in Christ
~Jess